Thursday, October 8, 2009

Keep Going

From the writings of the Servant of God, Luisa Piccarreta

Sister Luisa wrote:

I was thinking about how I have been very bad, and nevertheless the Lord does not correct me or rebuke me. While I thought about this I felt Him move in my interior,

and He said to me:

"My daughter, keep going, keep going . . . If I am Goodness, Mercy and Gentleness, I am also Justice, Strength and Power. Then, if I should see you relapse or commit voluntary defects, in view of so many Graces that I have granted you, you would deserve to be struck down, and indeed, I would do so. And if I don't, you yourself understand why. If I do not talk to you all the time, it is so that you sow in your mind the truths I have taught you. Then enter into you interior and unite yourself with Me, and I shall always be close to you to act interiorly with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment