Monday, September 14, 2009

Inspiring Quote

Inspiring Quote













"Meditate on His words.
Believe what you read.
Teach what you believe.
Practice what you teach.
"

The above was what the priest shared during his sermon. He said this is the advise given to newly ordained deacons but is also highly recommended to lay people like us. So inspiring.

The Lord understands about our worries and our fears. He let us have them but He says we must not linger so much on such worries. He says to Sister Luisa
Piccarreta, the servant of God, " I run, I fly to take you in my arms, and I expand your boundaries within My Will. Therefore, I allow everything for your good, and also to accomplish My highest designs upon you. However, I do not want you to waste time thinking it over; when I take you in My arms, immediately put everything aside, and follow my Will." (From the writings of Luisa Piccarreta, the little daughter of the Divine Will)

At this point, I would like to personally thank the Lord for being with me and my husband as we undergo a major difficulty in our life. It is more for my husband who is feeling the heavy burden with our current problem. He is frozen to inactivity for a while with both his meals and his sleep left so disturbed. It pains me to watch him like this for I know how his health will be affected.

For now, life seems to be just be throwing us one curved ball after another. I have just completed my check-up and I will have to undergo surgery but I hope and pray that God will heal me and free me from any such surgical procedure.
I shall repeat myself by saying this: I have never felt so troubled, yet so peaceful and so joyful, all at the same time. May God, in His Mercy accept my deep gratitude.

We continue to pray to Him, and peace has come to both our hearts as we seek wisdom, guidance, strength and hope. I claim that our help shall come from Him who forgives us all our sins and heals all our diseases. He shall provide rivers to flow in the desert. He will make a way. Amen.


You block your dream when you allow fear to grow bigger than your faith.
Mary Manin Morrissey

Feed your faith, not your fear.
Bo Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment