Friday, September 11, 2009

Evening Prayers

Prayers Before Sleeping


My Jesus, I sleep with You to give the glory to the Father

that You gave for those that do not rest in You;
and while I sleep together with You, I call all souls to rest in Your heart.
I intend, in my sleep, to make my round for all the hearts of creatures, to put sin to flight and give Your true rest to everyone.
And You, Oh my Jesus, do not permit that my soul may find rest, if not in Your Heart, and in Your Will.
Amen.

I enter into your Will, Lord Jesus, to sleep with your sleep to give You then contentment of seeing another Jesus sleeping and to repair for those who do not want to rest in You.
I desire to enter your adorable Heart, there to sleep with Your sleep. I take the key, your profound humility and make it mine. I open Your Heart and as I enter in I ask You t sal all openings so that I will not be tempted to make my little escapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment